Ads

Rednekcowboy

Owner
Staff member
Hi All,

As you all know I've been running this forum and it's expenses out of my own pocket and with a very generous donation of server hosting from a good friend.

That being said, costs are minimal, however I would still like to be able to cover them independently through the forums themselves. I have enabled Google Adsense on the forums and have placed 3 ads per page.

If it is not too much trouble, I'm asking everyone to click on 1 ad per visit. In the week since I have enabled adsense, we've had almost 1000 visits which is good but without actually clicking the ads, that only generated 2 cents in revenue for the site.

I want to keep this site online and building the user base (we started with only 3 or 4 people and are up to 20 now) but need everyone's help in doing so. This not only includes the revenue but also means I need the userbase to actively promote the site and bring in more registered users. I know the site is becoming fairly popular as, at any given time, we have between 15-20+ users viewing the site.

I could open it up to anon posters but really do not want to do that and will only do so if anon posts must be approved prior to being posted. This goes against an integral promise I made to all of you to not allow this so I need your help in getting more active and registered members to drive traffic to the site.

Cheers,
Bill

Top Bottom